As Lazzoni, we take all necessary measures to ensure that all individuals can access and use all of our services without the assistance of anyone, so they can easily participate in social life. We maintain our approach in this regard on our website, as in all areas of our business.
A website needs to conform with the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) standards in order to be accessible to the people with disabilities. Disabled screen reader programs for internet users make all content audible. With these programs, visitors can comfortably use websites that have been prepared considering accessibility. The website of Lazzoni has also been prepared in a way in which the screen reader programs can be used by the visitors.
The accessibility procedures carried out for our visitors to experience the Lazzoni website are as follows;
- The description of the text and pictures: Descriptive texts, which explain the pictures, are integrated to the web site. With this feature, our disabled visitors are able to understand what the picture on the page is.
- Accessible connections using the tab key and the keyboard when our visually impaired visitors use keyboard, it will be made possible to access page links with the tab key and other keyboard combinations.
- Different language selection: Our visitors who wish to obtain information on Lazzoni, are able to use both the Turkish and English versions of the website. The content, which has been prepared in two languages, enables all users visiting the website to obtain information from the pages they wish to access.
- Systematic heading arrangement: The headings in Lazzoni website have been prepared in a hierarchical manner, from the largest to the smallest. The heading, sub-heading and content of a text can be perceived clearly. This operation has made the content easier to understand. Our visually impaired visitors are able to understand the hierarchical organization within the website.
- The use of layers instead of tables: Lazzoni website has been prepared in a manner which will enable the visually impaired visitors to access information more comfortably, using layers instead of tables.
- Colour contrast arrangements: Elements such as texts and background colors within our website have been used to possess a specific color contrast. This arrangement ensures that individuals are visually impaired, or suffer from color blindness, are able to read the text more comfortably.
Your feedback is important for us. If you experience any accessibility issues during your visit, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org